Sunday, 17 October 2010
Genre: thriller - disturbia
Disturbia is a hugely successful movie that earned profit at the box office, this film stars Shia La Bouef (Even Stevens,I Robot,Transformers) and David Morse, both incredibly talented actors, David Morse is a method actor and In an interview La Bouef stated Morse told him not to talk to him because it would ruin the connection of the characters.
The film starts with production company Dreamwork sequence that lasts for around 7 seconds and then we are left with a black screen for around 10 seconds while a voice-over accompanies. The Genre is not given away in the first two minutes of the film, the genre is revealed later on in the film along with the plot. If I were analysing the first 10 minutes i would have alot more to say about this film as it is one of my all time favourite films.
The main character is identified in this first scene, we are told alot about him.
I think the first opening minutes achieve the genre,location and description of character and plot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment