I have been watching previous G321 final movies and i have had so many thoughts rushing around my head about what type of film i am going to be making for my final 2 minute opening clip. I have decided as the location will probably be best i am going to do a chick flick set in a high school. I have been watching clips on youtube of films set in high schools to give me more of an idea. Some examples of this are : John Tucker Must Die, Mean Girls, Clueless, Freaky Friday,Wild Child,The Clique,and A walk to remember.
I found that watching these clips, most of the movies are set similarly (storyline of first two minutes also camera movements) especially John Tucker Must Die and Mean Girls. I also found that (even though irrelevent) the film posters are VERY similar
this suggests when planning for the film, costumes are crucial and show the personality of the character.

No comments:
Post a Comment